I have to admit – planning Sandy and Alan’s wedding was very exciting! Sandy is such a nice and beautiful woman, from the inside and outside, and Alan was so sweet and polite, a true gentleman! We had a great connection since the beginning, and planning their destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas was truly a pleasure.
Sandy and Alan got engaged in Cabo San Lucas, and even though they loved the town before, it became a special place for them, and it was only natural that would get married here as well.
Their idea was to have a formal and elegant wedding. And with the colors and decor, I believe we achieved just that. Deep dark red roses, perfectly white wedding dress, burgundy dresses of Sandy’s bridesmaids, Alan’s handsome attire, and gentlemen in dark grey suits, all matched with the backdrop of a blue Sea of Cortez and green lawn with impressive Baja cacti for picture perfect memories of a lifetime!
Sandy and Alan’s wedding day was fantastic, and just what they were looking for – and just how I imagined it!
Congratulations dear Sandy & Alan!
Wedding vendors at Sandy & Alan’s wedding:
– Wedding Planner: Fatima Falcon, Momentos Weddings and Events, Los Cabos
– Wedding decor rental: Cabo del Sol
– Wedding Flowers: Cabo Flowers
– Wedding hair & make up: Mexsun
– Wedding Photography: Amy Bennett
– DJ: Art Productions
– Wedding Location: Cabo del Sol
– Hotel: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar
– Minister : Rodrigo Rivapalacios