Jamie and Paul are an adorable couple and I enjoyed greatly planning their wedding. I met them first when they came to Cabo San Lucas looking for a location for their wedding, and I felt the connection with them immediately.
They chose the Esperanza resort because it reminded them of a place where they met first in San Diego, because of La Esperanza or hope, and of course because of the beauty of the place.
The planning process was smooth and I enjoyed greatly planning their wedding decor and details, which were inspired by the Paul’s last name (King) and Jamie’s favorite color.
The wedding day couldn’t have turned out better! The weather was just perfect, the wedding setup as planned, the wedding group was in an amazing and positive mood, I could tell everyone really enjoyed the wedding day, with lots of energy, smiles and dancing!
Congratulations again Jamie & Paul, it was my pleasure planning your wedding!
Jamie and Paul’s Cabo San Lucas destination wedding at Esperanza wouldn’t be the same without this amazing team:
– Wedding Planner: Fatima Falcon, Momentos Weddings and Events, Los Cabos
– Wedding Decor Rental: Let It Be Events and Esperanza Hotel & Resort
– Wedding Flowers: Florenta Flower Design
– Hair & Make up: Suzanne Morel
– Wedding Photography: Sarah Richardson
– DJ: DJ Mijares
– Wedding Location: Esperanza Hotel & Resort