What can be more romantic than celebrating your love at a beautiful beach, with the sounds of the ocean and a starry sky with closest family and friends? No wonder that Trish and Ernesto chose Cabo San Lucas as the place where they will take one step forward and unite their love in marriage in front of their loved ones.
Trish and I worked together over the distance for almost one year, planning their beautiful dream wedding. The destiny had it that Trish and Ernesto, from Hayward, California, were invited to a wedding at Capella Pedregal (The Resort at Pedregal) a couple of months ago, when they were still engaged. The destination, the little fishing town, the most delicious food and the friendliest people convinced them that Cabo San Lucas is the place where they too would like to get wed. She contacted me, and we started working on making her dreams come true.
Trish imagined a romantic, casual wedding, with some flowers and lots of candles, Papel Picado and other details. With Ernesto, they prepared details like menus, place cards, table numbers, and Trish herself made her wedding bouquet and boutonnieres with silk flowers, which I loved!
We set round dance floor at the beach, which was a hit as the wedding party didn’t leave the dance floor until the final hour. The entire wedding party had a great energy, and the bride and groom had a wonderful wedding day, just like they imagined it to be. Hacienda Cocina team provided a top service and catering as always, and it was wonderful to work with the entire team of providers for making Trish & Ernesto’s wedding a dream come true!
Trish and Ernesto’s Los Cabos destination wedding wouldn’t be the same without this amazing team:
– Wedding Planner: Fatima Falcon, Momentos Weddings and Events, Los Cabos
– Wedding Decor Rental: Florenta Flower Design, Lazy Gourmet Catering & Events, Hacienda Cocina
– Wedding Flowers: Cabo Flowers – bouquets and boutonnieres were made by the bride.
– Wedding Cake: Hacienda Cocina
– Hair & Makeup: Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care
– Wedding Photography: Tomas Barron
– Wedding Video: Carlos Plazola
– DJ: DJ Gaston
– Minister: Marco Arechiga
– Wedding Location: Hacienda Cocina & Cantina